Rant Mode On Gas Stations!!!!

backinblack

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah gas prices are bad, but you should see the price per gallon of some other common stuff. I saw this in an email a while ago (too bad I deleted it) but if memory serves these prices are pretty close to correct.

Gallon of bottled water (dasani, aquafina)=$10

gallon of pepto bismol=$18

gallon of gatorade=$27

gallon of robitusin (cough syrup)=$110

Gas prices don't look so bad compared to that do they?

Yeah gas prices are bad, but you should see the price per gallon of some other common stuff.  I saw this in an email a while ago (too bad I deleted it) but if memory serves these prices are pretty close to correct.

gallon of gatorade=$27

can't remember the last time i downed a gallon of pepto or robitussin every 11 miles. :seeya:

I totally agree with you. If gasoline would have gone up at a 10 or 15 cent a gal over the past 15-20 years people would be alot more understanding. But when it goes up that amount 3 times a week people tend to get alittle Pi@#ed. Tell me the oil companies profits are dangerously low due to low fuel supplies, fine. But when we keep getting hit day after day and they are posting billions in profits thats :icon_bs:

The sad part is it will not stop. As long as people pay and demand allows...the prices will go up. :nonod:

Yeah gas prices are bad, but you should see the price per gallon of some other common stuff.  I saw this in an email a while ago (too bad I deleted it) but if memory serves these prices are pretty close to correct.

gallon of gatorade=$27

can't remember the last time i downed a gallon of pepto or robitussin every 11 miles. :seeya:

:withstupid: although I can remember i drank a bottle of Robitussin in 11min and it wasnt fun :crackup:

How about Ink Jet Ink!

Take a ink jet pack, open it up, squeeze all the ink you can get out of the little foam insert inside of it, then measure it.

I think I saw that people pay over $1000/gallon of ink jet ink!

I'm in the wrong business!

I just got back from hawaii where I though gas prices were high at 3.05 for reg, then I came back home and gas prices are at 4 dollars even.  :banghead: All this speculation is causing the prices to sky rocket.

And where do you live so I know never to visit that area, $4 a gallon is insane

I just got back from hawaii where I though gas prices were high at 3.05 for reg, then I came back home and gas prices are at 4 dollars even.  :banghead: All this speculation is causing the prices to sky rocket.

And where do you live so I know never to visit that area, $4 a gallon is insane

:withstupid:

gallon of gatorade=$27

That does make me feel a little better. :)

Then again, not really. :(

Archived