Possibly Selling

AUTOGUY

Looking at a 2002 Camaro 35th Anniv. SS Today.

If I can put the deal together, I might trade the Silverado SS.

Anyone here interested in the truck? Looking to get $28,000.00 to $29,000.00 including all mods except the Konig Wheels.

All details are in my garage Here..... My Garage

If I don't sell it here, I might trade it and remove some of the mods and they will be for sale. (Hood, Exhaust, Volant w/ Ram Air, etc.)

I have always wanted a Camaro SS and I just happened to stumble across this one at a local dealer I know.

2002 SS Anniversary Package T-Top 6 Speed with 26K miles.

I can buy it for $19,500.00. Any opinions from the Camaro(or Trans Am) owners in here?

I will probaly know by Monday or Tuesday what will happen. I would rather sell the hood to someone with a red one because I will get more for it than if someone has to paint it. This is not a no answer, but keep that in mind.

Looking at a 2002 Camaro 35th Anniv. SS Today.

I have always wanted a Camaro SS and I just happened to stumble across this one at a local dealer I know.

2002 SS Anniversary Package T-Top 6 Speed with 26K miles.

I can buy it for $19,500.00. Any opinions from the Camaro(or Trans Am) owners in here?

I would say that is a fair price :happysad: for a LE '02 but not a great one with that many miles.

Dylan, actually I have my original hood and we are 3000 miles apart!!!!!

I am having mixed feelings about getting rid of the Silverado. Everyone I know tells me to keep it, I'll be sorry if I trade it.

I will let everyone know what happens. I will be talking to the dealer a bit more today. I e-mailed them some pics and I want to see if that gets them to give me more on the trade.

Archived