Ordered 06 SS

LBZRCKS

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why are all you so doubting of what Jason ordered ............Let the pics speak for themselfs. There is a aftermarket power rear window i have seen it somewhere

Atleast somebody us on my side.

Jason

I don't see anyone doubting what he ordered just questioning and option that he stated he didn't get.

sorry to steal this thread, but its still about the same subject. U know what i would like to see is all 5 windows rolling down, or at least make the ext cab windows roll down instead of pop out, I knwo the new f-150s have the ext cab windows roll down, but who wants a ford? Maybe for 07 they will have something like that.

sorry to steal this thread, but its still about the same subject.  U know what i would like to see is all 5 windows rolling down, or at least make the ext cab windows roll down instead of pop out,  I knwo the new f-150s have the ext cab windows roll down, but who wants a ford? Maybe for 07 they will have something like that.

I had thought the samething but the only down fall to that is the window can't be flush with the outside of the body as it is now. It would have to be set back slightly like the front side windows.

sorry to steal this thread, but its still about the same subject.  U know what i would like to see is all 5 windows rolling down, or at least make the ext cab windows roll down instead of pop out,  I knwo the new f-150s have the ext cab windows roll down, but who wants a ford? Maybe for 07 they will have something like that.

I had thought the samething but the only down fall to that is the window can't be flush with the outside of the body as it is now. It would have to be set back slightly like the front side windows.

Yep, exactly what i was also thinkin, but i think it would be worth it, even though it has the clean no weatherproofing edge around it now.

• 2 weeks later...

Truck has been vin code 4300 for like two weeks now, guess it is in Texas, Arlington i think, have bad short term memory. Salesman said it was like an upfitting plant. Does anyone know about this place or what they do?

Jason

It is a limited production truck as far as I know so it will have to go

to another plant for the cladding and such but Iam sure there is someone

out there that knows more about the aspects of that than I. The only advise

I can give is in Michigan each plant handles certain aspects, moter, body, etc.

etc. I dont know how it works for our trucks

Dan

Archived