Just rode in a new ZO6

W2W402

My Dad and his friend planned on crusing down Woodward tonight to dodge the traffic of the weekend rush. My Dads friend is a top engineer for GM. One of his projects included the SSR....so to say the least he has pull to get sweet vehicles for the weekend...

Last year they went in a supercharged SSR with a new paint scheme GM was working with...

Well this year he pulled up in a black ZO6!!! I almost messed myself. The exhaust note even at idle is enough to make me not need women anymore! Just fire that thing up and I'd be done! I'd blow it faster than a virgin on prom night!

Anyways back to the car. He took me for a quick ride (I never wanted it to end :cry: ), even with traction control on the thing kicked out coming into second!!! Talk about hook up though! That thing shoots you out like a sling shot!

He said it would do 0-60 in 3.7....in first gear!!!!

I just might save money I was going to spend on mods for the SS and buy a ZO6!!!

Lucky Bastard! Any pics?

You read my mind! I loaded my camera with pictures of it in every angle...I am not fimilar with the whole downloading pictures thing....after I get the pics developed maybe you guys give me a hand downloading them or whatever you do...

Archived