Just rode in a new ZO6

W2W402

You get a year of free underwear when you buy one :crackup: . They say that thing is down right scary. I drove the last Z06 model when I worked at the dealer, I hope I can get chance to take this one for spin :D

Hey was that you today at woodward? I saw a sunburst orange z06 it looked mean there was a young guy on the passenger side.

No man I wish! I only got to ride in it long enough to realize I needed one of these things in my life!

My Dad was the lucky SOB who got to go out in it all night with his buddy. They went out on Tuesday in a Black one...

Wow, I don't know where the 10 second rumours are coming from. It won't be that fast on paper that's for sure.

Same hp and less torque than the Viper, with only a couple hundred pounds weight difference, and the Viper's BEST that I have ever heard is 11.77 after years and years of testing.

The 11.7 second run from the yellow car in an internet video was actually a non-Z06 car on a 150 shot. It wasn't a Z06.

I'll be interested to see what it does, I would think low 12's when it first comes out, and possibly even mid 11's if it gets run by someone who is good and actually gets familiar with it.

??

Archived