GM Employee Discount is Back

SSS-Triple S

The GM employee discount is back after it ended on August 1st. Why did it end? I'm guessing to get a sucker like me to dish out 36G for an SSS. :dupe:

From what the sales woman told me they were not going to bring it back but what do I expect from a car sales person. Oh well I guess it beats paying full price for an SSS. Since it's back I'm thinking about trading in my 01 Accord for something in the GM family. I'm looking for a four door family car that won't burn too much gas so I can forget about Imapla SS or Trailblazer SS or any other SS for that matter. Just something practicle. Help me decide. :driving:

I'm not sure how much your looking to spend but when we were up at the Zippy event they had a black Cobalt SS and the sticker on the car was 23,000. I'm not sure what they would run with the GM discount. It wasn't too bad on gas mileage either!

...Since it's back I'm thinking about trading in my 01 Accord for something in the GM family. I'm looking for a four door family car that won't burn too much gas so I can forget about Imapla SS or Trailblazer SS or any other SS for that matter. Just something practicle. Help me decide.  :driving:

The 05 Impala SS is still a V6 I think, so the mileage should be fine

Hey get an aveo 36mpg I just bought one for fuel eco-purposes and my monthly payment is 180 for 60 monts. I was putting 100.00 a week on my sss just for gas in one month that equeals 400 monthly for gas :nonod: so this four banger should save me $$$.

Archived