Engine Rebuild kits from NE

2003SilvSS

About 10 years ago, my dad, myself and my brother rebuilt a lot of engines. We used to order parts from a place in Nebraska, I think in Lincoln. I lived in KS at the time and the shipping was always next day, which was nice. Anyone have any idea of what the company was called? Everything was dirt cheap and good brands. Clevite bearings, felpro gasket kits, I think the cams were even clevite. A friend of mine is looking for a rebuild kit for a 429 Caddy, and I told him to check there, but now I can't think of the name of the place. Anyone from that area and know what I'm talking about?

Thanks

Brian

there is a big company out that way that does that. i think it was called national or northern, something like that. i may have the catalogue around somewhere. they have the best availability on rebuild kit parts of anyone that i've ever seen.

It's not northern auto parts. My dad and I specifically remember the parts shipping out of Nebraska. I almost went up in my parents attic to get down receipts from 1996. This place was referred to us by a local mechanic, but since then he has passed away. I hope that I can figure this out because they had really good prices on things. My father has a tax exempt ID for farm use, and all of our trucks/engines are farm use of course, so no tax. My dad also has his own business, so it seemed like we got a dealer discount as well. The trouble was well worth it. Here's an example. My brother ordered a cam, bearings and new lifters (clevite brand) and with shipping it was $76.00

Archived