Hypertech Update

rico750sxi

I emailed hypertech to see when a programmer would be ready for the SS and they finally responded with this:

Thanks for the email and your interest in Hypertech. Sorry, we have nothing on

this application at this time. We will in the future but it won't be soon. Check

our web site at Hypertech-inc.com for updates. Thanks

Jim

So I guess m yprogrammer from my 5.3L will be sitting for a while before it gets sent in for a reporgramming. :nonod:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I talked to the manager at Speed Merchant, http://www.speedmerchant.com which is a shop in San Jose, CA. According to him, Hypertech has finished the product for the SS, but is awaiting for approval for sale in CA. According to him, he got this from the proverbial horse's mouth.

On a side note, I too called Wester's and was really impressed with Lyndon. Great guy who nearly guarantees 30hp. He was very interested to hear that we have a dyno here in San Jose that the SS can run on, since he hasn't been able to test his product with one yet. Maybe he'll kick in a discount for the first person who can dyno a before and after type thing.

QUOTE (rico750sxi @ Jul 24 2003, 10:48 PM)

this application at this time. We will in the future but it won't be soon. Check

"but it won't be soon" 

Kind of seems like a sarcastic reply doesn’t it, maybe we should flood their email address to get them moving on those 49 state programmers. :wtf:

QUOTE (rico750sxi @ Jul 24 2003, 10:48 PM)

"but it won't be soon" 

Kind of seems like a sarcastic reply doesn’t it, maybe we should flood their email address to get them moving on those 49 state programmers. :wtf:

Floods can have a way of getting attention :eek:

Archived