Placed my order !!

dcairns

My wife told me to get a new truck :o so, I took the plunge, and I have placed my order with Ron!!!

Debtville here I come :unsure:

Arrival Blue

Towing Package

XM wart/radio

Setting aside $$$ for a Whipple and SnugTop shell.

Now I just have to hold my breath till January.... :blink:

Has anyone else placed an order?

Good Decision!

I've had a deposit on an SSR for over a year and 1/2, I'm #1 on the list. But the dealer told me in August that Autonation is going to charge a $20,000 premium over list for all their SSR allocation. I've never paid list, not even for my 2001 Lightning(yeah I was curious-I had to find out the hard way that I couldn't like driving a Ford. Not even a Lightning!) So right then I placed my order for my Black Silverado SS. I'll use it as my work truck instead of my 2002 Duramax HD I'm now driving. I've already bought 22's for it.

We won't be sorry!

BlackSS-

22 inch wheels!!! what are you going to use for tires? ruber bands? :D Welcome to the "waiting" club :)

I have heard that production will begin in early December, but the trucks will not start shipping till mid January. I just hope they aren't building mine right after the Christmas party at the factory :rolleyes::P

Papi's 3 week wait doesn't sound so bad compared to our 3 months :( But it is worth waiting for what I really want :D

Yeah, I hope it holds together till I can sell it. I think it is through with the spasm of repairs, though. Driving the Impala to work has been fun though. It accelerates so much better than the S-10, it is whetting my appetite for the performance of the SS :P

Archived