favorite part of ss

impalarasser

i finally relised what my favorite part of the ss is. its a lame sory but my dad own a 2001 lightinging and offered me to drive the lightning up to my cabin while he drives the ss up there. needless to say i told him nope, because i love driving the ss. i love it, whether going 10 mph or 110 mph its a joy. soory for the lame story but i had a mini breakthrough of how much i love the truck. what are your guy's favorite part of the ss? :confused:

My favorite part is how PRACTICAL the truck is! Not only can it haul (tow, carry a lot in the bed and extra cab), but it can also haul, while hauling BUTT (130MPH +), AND in ALL weather and road conditions! :cool::cool::cool:

The interior widjits and gadgets are a plus :rolleyes: (XM Is wonderfull. There are no classic rock stations where I live in nowhere NY! :cry: ) and it really looks good! :D

Did i say I like the AWD? A 4X4 system that works on and off the road. Man what a great idea! Hook up a trailer, punch the gas and never have to worry about tire spin! I smoked more tires that way on my old 2wd SS S-10. Never again!!

:cheers:

Chad

The forum with all the great people ;) , and Smilies is also a plus! :lol::wtf::confused:

it is to early in the morning to be doing this.

My favorite part is the looks I get from other people on the road. Many smiles and thumbs up.

My least favorite part is that my quick run to the store becomes 30-40 minutes because there always seems to be someone admiring the truck when I come out and they want to look at everything. Even had people ask me to take them for a ride in it. Most of the time it's cool, but not when I'm in a hurry. :lol::chevy:

Archived