SSS's represented well at Corvette @ Carlisle

m396 #00-011

I was there as well! Good show. Did you check out the GM booth...the Z06 set-up was nice! Cool to see just the chasis and engine/drivetrain display. Did you notice the TBSS there as well? (I posted in the trailblazer section). Did you meet Miss America? ;)

I was there as well!  Good show.  Did you check out the GM booth...the Z06 set-up was nice!  Cool to see just the chasis and engine/drivetrain display.  Did you notice the TBSS there as well?  (I posted in the trailblazer section).  Did you meet Miss America?  ;)

I missed the TBSS, and Miss America. I was just there Fri. However, I was all over the Solstice under Malletts tent. I can't imagine a 400hp v8 in that little thing. :smash:

BTW, I knew I should of posted about the event, It would have been nice to meet up with you.

I was there too on Fri, but not with the SS. I didn't see any SSs there, and I missed the TB SS as well. I was too busy drooling over the Daytona Sunset Orange Metallic ZO6 that they were raffling off.

But there was an SS at the GTOAA regional show in Whippany, NJ on Saturday. It was blue and towing an empty trailer. Anyone on the board?

Archived