SRT-10 Quab Cab

ssjonathan

I have seen a few of these on the lots at the Dealerships around here, but never on the road. I have seen probably 10-15 Srt-10 Regular cabs driving around. How fast are the Quad cabs? I am sure they are still relatively fast, but has anyone raced one on the street?

:chevy:

There is a red one around my area. He caught me at a light about 2 months ago in the morning. That truck isn't that bad. If you have a supercharger or turbo...no match. My truck is supercharged and I left him out the hole and he never caught me. I pass him about every other week he does not want anything to do with my truck.

Ps: he said he had exhaust, air intake and a programmer. I will meet him again...don't be scared!!! :P

There is a red one around my area.  He caught me at a light about 2 months ago in the morning.  That truck isn't that bad.  If you have a supercharger or turbo...no match.  My truck is supercharged and I left him out the hole and he never caught me.  I pass him about every other week he does not want anything to do with my truck.

Ps: he said he had exhaust, air intake and a programmer.  I will meet him again...don't be scared!!! :P

Well my experience was the complete opposite. I got left the Festiva in the Geo race (see off topic forum for full story). We were on the highway doing like 55mph, that dude was gone when I was reaching like 80, which doesn't take long.

• 1 month later...

Archived