LTZ subruban!

Jonmalibuss

My dad is seriously looking into purchasing the LTZ. He has got a new suburban every year since 95, needless to say, he LOVES suburbans. After I got my SS, he also wanted one, but now that he saw the LTZ he liked the look of the wheels on it, but one thing he wished they would have put an SS bumper on it, but I told him I am sure I could find him one.

Yeah my dad was looking into this for the 6.0 for the power to tow our boat, but he doesn't want the AWD for mileage reasons and it's not gonna be needed because my mom will be driving it daily other than when they go to the river. I told him about the Vortech Max because when I got my truck he asked me if they made a quad cab short bed with the 6.0 and I said no but now it looks as if they do from the pics but I can't figure out how to build one and have that option show up. :dunno:

Yea looks nice to bad those arent the real ss rims.... my works at a chevy place...how you think i got my truck :crackup: but those rims are similar but slightlydiff in the middle also they have some very nice 20's for the surburban that look really really nice. I wish i could got them on ss but i am still very happy with my 20's

Archived