Pats win their opener!

Mervz

The raiders run defence has improved from last year but there secondary is horible!Sorry for any raiders fans on these boards but even with moss it's going to be tough for the raiders to even go .500 this year!

I thought the pats played decent, they need to step it up a little on there running game but overall the offence was pretty good.There defence will take a few games to get it togather but overall besides that one play by moss, they contained them pretty good and were getting pretty good pressure on collins rushing only three linemen.Next week will be a tough game against the panthers at there house.

The raiders run defence has improved from last year but there secondary is horible!Sorry for any raiders fans on these boards but even with moss it's going to be tough for the raiders to even go .500 this year!

I thought the pats played decent, they need to step it up a little on there running game but overall the offence was pretty good.There defence will take a few games to get it togather but overall besides that one play by moss, they contained them pretty good and were getting pretty good pressure on collins rushing only three linemen.Next week will be a tough game against the panthers at there house.

F*&K The Pats............ :D

F*&K The Pats............ :D

Dolts or steelers fan it take it! :crackup:

Archived