Pats win their opener!

Mervz

The Pats looked less than impressive against my team! For a back to back superbowl winning team, they should have blown my sub .500 raiders out of the water.

The Raiders were totally in that game and actually had a chance to win it if they just didn't turn back into the "old" Raiders. Penalties, stupid mistakes, and just plain GANGSTA shiznits is what made them loose in the end. Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking anything away from the Pats, but the Raiders beat themselves plain and simple! It's the same old story for the Raiders, in the game for a while, then they start to make mistakes and then all hell breaks loose and they give up. We definately had Dillon's number last night. He couldn't run for chit! I believe he was -3 yards at the half.

I'll tell you what I saw last night that is wrong with the Raiders. First, Collins totally sucks @$$! His long game is very good, but he can't throw short for shit. He also was making it very obvious who he was going to throw it to every damn time. I mean everyone in the NFL knows we have Moss, but do you have to look for him every pass play? Also, did anyone notice Collins started to throw one pass away per series after a while? What an @$$! How about that interception to the damn nose tackle, that was inpressive huh? They need to give my boy the Samoan a try. :dunno: Second, what the hell happened to our tight end? Did they even use him last night? Our running game was pretty good from what I saw last night compared to years past. Also, I noticed WHEN the Raider defensive line put pressure on Brady, he made bad passes. I think I saw them pressure him like twice all game. He had all the time in the world back there and with that kind of time, him being Brady, he'll make alot happen!

All in all it was a good game up until the 3rd quarter when the Raiders just fell face first. Congrats to the Pats and all you fans out there. They did look good and Brady is the man. The guy just makes it look so easy!!!!

Late- Alex

i won 50$ good start of the gambling season with a win, good game but a nail biter at the end , my 2 favorite teams play so it was hard to bet but i won anyway. oakland looks ok but to many penalties, pats did good need a bit more conditioning and we should c another title :cheers: in all a great game by the pats :cheers:

The Pats looked less than impressive against my team! For a back to back superbowl winning team, they should have blown my sub .500 raiders out of the water.

The Raiders were totally in that game and actually had a chance to win it if they just didn't turn back into the "old" Raiders. Penalties, stupid mistakes, and just plain GANGSTA shiznits is what made them loose in the end. Don't get me wrong, I'm not taking anything away from the Pats, but the Raiders beat themselves plain and simple! It's the same old story for the Raiders, in the game for a while, then they start to make mistakes and then all hell breaks loose and they give up. We definately had Dillon's number last night. He couldn't run for chit! I believe he was -3 yards at the half.

I'll tell you what I saw last night that is wrong with the Raiders. First, Collins totally sucks @$$! His long game is very good, but he can't throw short for shit. He also was making it very obvious who he was going to throw it to every damn time. I mean everyone in the NFL knows we have Moss, but do you have to look for him every pass play? Also, did anyone notice Collins started to throw one pass away per series after a while? What an @$$! How about that interception to the damn nose tackle, that was inpressive huh? They need to give my boy the Samoan a try. :dunno: Second, what the hell happened to our tight end? Did they even use him last night? Our running game was pretty good from what I saw last night compared to years past. Also, I noticed WHEN the Raider defensive line put pressure on Brady, he made bad passes. I think I saw them pressure him like twice all game. He had all the time in the world back there and with that kind of time, him being Brady, he'll make alot happen!

All in all it was a good game up until the 3rd quarter when the Raiders just fell face first. Congrats to the Pats and all you fans out there. They did look good and Brady is the man. The guy just makes it look so easy!!!!

Late-  Alex

A win is a win plain and simple this back to back sb winning team lost both there cordinators and some key people that were on that defence, it's going to take a few weeks for them to all gel togather!Overall i think they played alright for there first game, next week will be a tough one although i dont see what alot of these experts analisist see in carolina they didnt even look like a playoff team never mind one thats picked to win it all!

Damn Haynss

your right.. i would have been ..cked.  Skins are gonna suck again it seems :banghead: .. You bears have a great defense...  I'm glad i didn't come back and check this thread  :crackup:

they always do, but i tell you that fricken offense sucks!!! they need a big name quality qb, they keep trying to live and die with the rookies. oh and i dont mean kordell stewart either. oh well, 1 day we'll be back to the promise land.

makani

Archived