One badass SS

03ScreaminSS

Slammed, painted, shaved, smoothed down, chopped, sectioned, rims, billet grille, tinted, its got it all going on.

slammedSS.jpg

To bad its a photoshop! I wonder if I wouldn't of said anything if some people would of thought it was real? Yup, I got bored. I'll post some of my other projects in a bit. Oh, I hate being so damn good! Post up some comments, and wait for my SSR/SS conversion!

Slammed, painted, shaved, smoothed down, chopped, sectioned, rims, billet grille, tinted, its got it all going on. ...

Sectioned - where? I would go with more contrast on the green; brighter or more metal/pearl or ??? I like the chop.

Mr. P. :)

looks pretty good, i agree yank the green for black!!! also could you get rid of the front fender line? i like them shaved and smooth!! :D

I can do anything!! And now, this works out for me cause i just got home from the ER and i tore my tendons and a muscle in my knee, so now I cant walk and I have to sit still so its time for me to mad style chop cars! I'll post up my favorite one so far.

convertstrat.jpg

This was a stock image when I started with it. I'm not to happy with how it turned out, but it was my first attempt at a convertible.

Ya, I am trying to get some thoughts on paper for my next chop. I am thinking SSR fenders, with the SSR front end. Followed by a one off hood, and possibly a fade away paint job. I don't want off the wall, but I don't want so subtle you can't really tell... You know? I've been doing the Stratus more, just because it's a bit easier. I had a thought of a convertible SS, but I played a bit and it looked like crap. I'm still learning so I can't do drastic body mods yet, but when the time comes, expect some cool stuff!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived