tog install

04CHASE

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is not the first time I've heard of this with headers. It may just be a bad prodution run. I'm sure they'll fix it for you. Hopefully without to much issue or inconvinience.

I have them and always recommend them and have never heard of any bad things with their company. If there is a defect they will take care of you. Here's an idea, bring the truck to them and at this point they might even do the install for you and if it's still ticking they will know that it's the header.

Good luck.

This is not the first time I've heard of this with headers. It may just be a bad prodution run. I'm sure they'll fix it for you. Hopefully without to much issue or inconvinience.

I have them and always recommend them and have never heard of any bad things with their company. If there is a defect they will take care of you. Here's an idea, bring the truck to them and at this point they might even do the install for you and if it's still ticking they will know that it's the header.

Good luck.

I'm just saying with headers in general. I've heard of this with other brands, and from what I've heard they are a reputable company. I'm sure they will take care of it.

Archived