Pledge of Allegiance ruled Unconstitutional!!

SSThunder

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He needs to go live in another f***ing country.  :mad:  People like this piss me off. The sad part is that men and women have died fighting for this country, so that tool can have the right to bitch about it, but he probably doesn't even realize it.

:withstupid:

this guy needs to have a few extra holes put in his head. if he wants to live in the USA :smash:

What people on both sides of this argument don't understand that there is a gray area. There is supposed to be a 'seperation of church and state' but our country has been intermingled w/ Christianity from day 1 so thats a bit of an impossability. Lifes too short to worry about things like this really.... and people that do obviously have too much time on thier hands or desperately need attention.

My personal position:

I'm agnostic, I believe in a higher power but don't necessarily subscribe to any particular religion or theological school of thought. I believe all organized religion is irrepairably corrupt... but thats a whole 'nother thread.

So what does that mean? I just don't care. I say leave the stuff thats already embedded into our country (i.e. - the pledge, the word 'God' on $$$, etc.) but don't **** with it by adding more stuff to it. We've become a country that citizens feel the overwhelming urge to force their thoughts/beliefs onto everyone else around them... keep your opinions to yourself IMO.

What ever happen to this being our country ,change the pledge, change the constatution,bill of rights ,whats next free speach,looks like the road to commy land is comming.Keep America Free :flag: GOD BLESS AMERICA

in my opinion someone needs to give this guy a good beating. the pledge of allegiance is about america, not god. if he doesn't want his kid to speak it because he's a d**k, the put his kid in the back of the room during it and let him get his a** beat during recess because he's different from the other kids... :nonod:

:shakehead: Some people will make a big deal out of everything. Its simply tradition and it does not stir up enough controversy to force it to be changed. Just like in Canada the Supreme court ruled to change the definition of marriage from a man and a woman to two life partners. Sometimes I think people are just tying up the legal systems with their little complaints and draining millions of dollars out of infrastructure. Free speach does have its problems, just like the idiot who was insulting the troops on CNN.

the free speech thing goes along ways and sometimes too far. this guy to me has the right to say whatever the hell he wants, but there is no reason he should be trying to change what everyone else listens to. the guy on fox news has the right to his opinion, but why the f**k did fox news think everyone else needed to hear that a**holes opinion and on top of that try to stirr it up more by changing the guys complaint to suit their needs. i like the idea of free speech, if i don't want to listen to your free speech, i just don't listen. i have a big problem though when someone else tries to change what i get to listen too...

to those at the FCC...., well i can't even type that here. i'd like to make them ******** one big smear...

Archived