Test Drove a CTS hard!

Ultimate

Well Hard for a Test car

I was able to get a 24 hour test car to drive, it had the sport suspension witht the 17" wheels. It was incredible, the handling of the car is great, Its a vehicle that seems to invite you to push it to its limit without much worry. Its a caddy when it needs to be too... go over a dip and the suspension seems to soften the dip by about 90%. Go fast on a corner and watch as the caddy takes it with ease. It does need a little more torque, but the engine is actually very responsive While going around corners pretty fast you could correct the vehicle very easily with throttle imput, Its just still a caddy at heart... step on it and this caddy will get up and move and youll see the MPH go up pretty fast... but its suspension and sound deadening materials, and great comfortable seats make the car seem more sluggish than it really is... I was on the highway and I was going 120MPH before I realized it, a very stable car, quick lane changes at high speeds did nothing unstabalize the caddy. I took it on a long abandoned road in Delano to 130 MPH the car got there fast and without any comotion.

It came with a 6 disc Bose CD changer and it was incredible.. Rich crips bass, and even the regular radio sounds pretty good.. I might even dare to say almost as good as a CD if the reception is right. Had power sunroof, all windows had express down/up feature.. power drivers seat. Good interior materials, the pictures sure dont do it justice.

And I already ordered my GTO but the dealer was offering 8K MSRP rebate on it, which would put it at 27K and sure made me think twice. But at the end of the day, I realized I just really crave off the line torque, and its supposed to have good handling, I hope its just as good or better than this caddy. I was truely impressed

They gave it to me with half a tank of gas, it was very economical, it still had half of that when I returned it. OH yeah and its a chick magnet , despite many people saying its ugly, at least 8 girls waved, said hi and 2 of them blew a kiss haha.

Well Hard for a Test car

I was able to get a 24 hour test car to drive, it had the sport suspension witht the 17" wheels. It was incredible, the handling of the car is great, Its a vehicle that seems to invite you to push it to its limit without much worry. Its a caddy when it needs to be too... go over a dip and the suspension seems to soften the dip by about 90%. Go fast on a corner and watch as the caddy takes it with ease. It does need a little more torque, but the engine is actually very responsive While going around corners pretty fast you could correct the vehicle very easily with throttle imput, Its just still a caddy at heart... step on it and this caddy will get up and move and youll see the MPH go up pretty fast... but its suspension and sound deadening materials, and great comfortable seats make the car seem more sluggish than it really is... I was on the highway and I was going 120MPH before I realized it, a very stable car, quick lane changes at high speeds did nothing unstabalize the caddy. I took it on a long abandoned road in Delano to 130 MPH the car got there fast and without any comotion.

It came with a 6 disc Bose CD changer and it was incredible.. Rich crips bass, and even the regular radio sounds pretty good.. I might even dare to say almost as good as a CD if the reception is right. Had power sunroof, all windows had express down/up feature.. power drivers seat. Good interior materials, the pictures sure dont do it justice.

And I already ordered my GTO but the dealer was offering 8K MSRP rebate on it, which would put it at 27K and sure made me think twice. But at the end of the day, I realized I just really crave off the line torque, and its supposed to have good handling, I hope its just as good or better than this caddy. I was truely impressed

They gave it to me with half a tank of gas, it was very economical, it still had half of that when I returned it. OH yeah and its a chick magnet , despite many people saying its ugly, at least 8 girls waved, said hi and 2 of them blew a kiss haha.

Sounds like a :cool: caddy :)

Archived