Just Got Mine

CHIEFZUSAF

QUOTE (BenKey @ Jul 29 2003, 02:50 PM)

I'd prefer the NAVY anchor with stars, but that's just me. - and a blue truck!

So I guess the Army get the red truck 

:flag:

Looks like we have a murder of crows on this site and I’ll take BLACK to match. :D

Way to! Great deal by the way… :thumbs:

More and more people are getting to the 30K mark with there purchase of the SS. Hmmmm, I hope dealers aren’t soon just going to give them away! :eek:

If they were I'd be the next one in line when they ran out :rolleyes:

BenKey...yes I am a Chief Master Sergeant in the USAF...28 years active duty, alive, kicking, and still sending America's enemies to hell every chance I get.

Someone asked about how I got the dealer to $31,640 from a MSRP of $41,640...I got a $5,000 discount off the top, $3,000 rebate, $1000 owner loyalty rebate, $500 ricer trade rebate, $500 conquest rebate (aint got a clue what that is but I took it without questioning it)...all this equaled a $10,000 total discount. Then, I got $21,500 for my wife's 03 Maxi...which meant I paid state tax on the difference in price (Texas rule) which was a little over $10,000 and then paid title and license fees which was negligible.

If you are interested in a deal like mine just give Cavender Chevrolet a call in Boerne Texas at 210-477-8300 and talk to Mike Hagee...great sales person...I bought several Chevys from him the last several years including my current 02 Sub Z71 which the wife drives and the 03 S10 ZQ8 which is my daily driver...if you buy from him and use me as a reference, the dealer will send me a referal $50 check which I will be glad to send to you...just let me what your mailing address is.

Good luck, Z

Archived