Just Got Mine

CHIEFZUSAF

BenKey...yes I am a Chief Master Sergeant in the USAF...28 years active duty, alive, kicking, and still sending America's enemies to hell every chance I get.

Good to be in the presence of fellow service members. :flag: I'm in the Navy as a Master Chief Petty Officer, but only a little over 18 years of service. Don't plan to make the long haul like yourself. You're obviously doing 30+, I'm only planning on doing 26.

-Ben

Thanks for serving BenKey...any time spent in the service of our nation is time that all true red blooded Americans appreciate.

Thanks to all for welcoming me to this forum...not only are your SSS's awesome, you all are too.

Z

Welcome to the site Z, I pass by the dealership about every other week on the way to the in-laws. I noticed that at one point they had one of each color. I work downtown and drive from the Stone Oak area, hopefully you're somewhere along my daily route. I sure like seeing these trucks cruising on the road instead of sitting at the dealerships.

Jason

:chevy:

just grilling ya Z. thats awesome that you have been serving and protecting our country longer than I have been alive. :flag: there is something to be said about that. I am just a lowly e-5 in the NAVY but LOVE my job and what I do!

congrats on the new truck I hoipe you enjoy it as we all on here do! :chevy::flag::chevy:

Love the grillin'...hey your time and effort in the service is just as appreciated...thanks for serving.

Just wanted to say you folks on this site are really great...thanks.

BTW...I did the clay bar treatment plus a good coat of classic gold wax treatment...the difference in the depth and shine was night and day.

Also picked up a black dash mat...

Hey SWT (Jason)...I live off Gold Canyon and am building a house in the Stoone Oak area...if you see a Red SS in the area with a guy in it with a flat top be sure to say hey...

Z

Thanks for serving BenKey...any time spent in the service of our nation is time that all true red blooded Americans appreciate.

I would like to thank all of you Military people who are here for serving..... :flag:

Thank for our freedom....

I would like to thank all of you Military people who are here for serving..... :flag:

Thank for our freedom....

:flag::thumbs:

Archived