I Just bought a 2006 "Vortec Max"

Testtube

That's a nice truck.. thumb.gif Any plans to take it to the drag strip?

Once i get the supercharger installed.

Your gonna supercharge it and your worried about an air filter :confused: your better off getting an after market CAI like the Outlaw Intake.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought the truck and with this current hurricane popping up the price of gas is expected to be around 5 a gallon. I plan to hold off on the super charger for awhile. at around 20k miles By then i should have some funds saved to do it. Currently i have 120 miles on the truck so that gives me plenty of time to do the modding Right now iam looking for cheap power adders like a simple drop in filter. Iam open to suggestions but a little strapped for cash right now Sunk most of it in on down payment :(

Iam also interested in where you guys are getting the nice 6.0 High output stripes for the front of the truck. Any links would be apreciated.

Ill research the Cold air intake "outlaw" Iam just a bit worried since iam new to this model year truck whats going to be different between the 05s and the 06s Because most parts are not going to be listing for the 06 model year from what i can tell.

Archived