Vortech Kicks Butt!

dounome

Just wanted to put up the slip figures so I can be added to the track time list.

R/T .367

60  1.970

330  5.565

1/8  8.475

MPH  83.06

990   11.008

1/4   13.291

MPH   1.2.33

dude those are GOOD numbers! are ALL the mods you have listed in your sig, or are you holding out on us? all that i see you have is the vortech, headers, and exhaust...no pcm or shift kit? i might be changing my plans on the Radix and going with Vortech... :dunno:

Man what is up with that MPH, I guess Im a typing retard, that should read 102.33. Man it sure is good to hear that 12's are not too far away. I will PM AZfastestSS to see whats going on with that icechiller. Im going to go with a remote oil feed system for the charger and just run a two quart tank with a inline electric pump, I will have to run a N2O bottle warmer on it for cold nights. Im sorry I haven't posted all the mods I have done to the truck I guess its just lazy, I do have a tune on it, but no shift kit or converter. Zippy can you check your PM's please.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I think the numbers were not that bad considering the stock converter is in there. I need to get that thing changed. I would also like to know why my tranny is shifting so crappy. Oh yeah the MPH for the 13.2 run was 102

my tranny shifts hard too when i romp it.....anyone else's do that? kinda makes a squeekin noise too.... :ughdance:

Archived