LOST

Jonmalibuss

did you watch it tonight? 4+8+15+16+23+42=108 the # of minutes they have untill they have to type in the numbers again and hit the exicute key. I don't think anything would happen if they didn't type in the #'s and hit the button. Like Jack says it's a mind game to see if they can get two people to be so dedicated to pressing a button every 108 minutes. LOL who knows but it seemed to get much better tonight.

been following that show for a while and am still confused but really like it anyways. The radio station here has these LOST party's occasionally, kinda wierd but oh well, but they had a bunch of people calling in talking about what them number meant. There were so many calls it was crazy, it to early in the AM to try and explain some of them so when i get back from work i will. Good show none the less

i havn't had a chance to follow it this season.  anybody want to fill me in on whats going on?  did that boat the black guy made work?

Just watch the show next week and you will see what has been going on for the last 3 weeks ,too much over lap were watchin the same thing every week for the firsrt 10 min of the show :banghead: ................kinda like push the button thing it a test to see how long you will watch :pop:

I've watched the show since it started(except part of the 1st episode). I had my doubts when I heard about it. That many people surviving a plane crash sounded kind of dumb to me, but I love the show now. I wasn't too happy they added another mystery to the show. There are so many and they slowly answer some, it drives me crazy. Now the girl Jack talked to before getting on the plane is part of the "others". That doesn't make much sense, but it's another plot twist. :banghead:

I've watched the show since it started(except part of the 1st episode). I had my doubts when I heard about it. That many people surviving a plane crash sounded kind of dumb to me, but I love the show now. I wasn't too happy they added another mystery to the show. There are so many and they slowly answer some, it drives me crazy. Now the girl Jack talked to before getting on the plane is part of the "others". That doesn't make much sense, but it's another plot twist.  :banghead:

My crazy theory about Anna Lucia after last night -

When she first met Jack she was drinking vodka early in the AM... not normal unless you're unduely stressed.

She was at the back of the plane when it came apart.

She is the ONLY known survivor other than the original 42.

SO HERES MY THEORY...

She has always been one of the others. They obviously have boats and fuel to get to the mainland. She sabotaged the plane (must've had a parachute) in order to get more people onto the island... or a specific person... like Walt or maybe Hurley.

I know it sounds crazy... but judging by this show so far it wouldn't surprise me one bit if it were true. :crazy:

Archived