LOST

Jonmalibuss

All of the people are connected someway or another, I just can't figure out how. The guy who talked to jack at the stadium keeps on saying see you in another life brother. I think they are already dead, maybe just don't know it yet.

I am not liking the 2nd season as much as the first though.

Brandon

All of the people are connected someway or another, I just can't figure out how.  The guy who talked to jack at the stadium keeps on saying see you in another life brother.  I think they are already dead, maybe just don't know it yet. 

Brandon

Because i'm obsessed with the show I read alot about it and check out the sites dedicated to it.

JJ Abrams, the shows creator, has already said they are not dead, they are not in purgatory, and they are not in some parallel universe. Every once in a while he does an interview and dispells the popular theories... an important thing he has said is that everything, literally everything, that is revealed through the course of an episode or season is there for a reason. Even the most minut of details has something to do with the eventual end of the show.

The writing is remarkable, the actors are great, and the plot is so great... it just eats at you like a puzzle you can't solve. God I love the show!

All of the people are connected someway or another, I just can't figure out how.  The guy who talked to jack at the stadium keeps on saying see you in another life brother.  I think they are already dead, maybe just don't know it yet. 

Brandon

Because i'm obsessed with the show I read alot about it and check out the sites dedicated to it.

JJ Abrams, the shows creator, has already said they are not dead, they are not in purgatory, and they are not in some parallel universe. Every once in a while he does an interview and dispells the popular theories... an important thing he has said is that everything, literally everything, that is revealed through the course of an episode or season is there for a reason. Even the most minut of details has something to do with the eventual end of the show.

The writing is remarkable, the actors are great, and the plot is so great... it just eats at you like a puzzle you can't solve. God I love the show!

:withstupid: I'm dieing to find out how it ends but at the same time I don't think i'd be ready for it to end any time soon and like someone else said the show seems just like the button (lets see how long we can get people to watch this show)!

Any one notice the number add up to 108 the number of minutes they have to press the button again and then 1+0+8=9 which happends to be the same amount of symbols on that emblem that is on everything. the 1 in the center of the 0 (circle) and the 8 around the edges. Maybe it's just me but that seems kinda strange.

I'm new to watching Lost. Is it too obvious that the training film points out what's going on? It seems to tie up a lot of loose ends. I'm thinking the others are survivors of the science experiments they conducted back in the 70's. There is definately something bigger going on...maybe some doomsday crap, the 108 minute reset thing has something to do with it I guess. I am hooked on it now. Later

Dave

DAMMIT! I thought the group with Ana Lucia was going to be 'The Others' but the end of the preview for next week shows that they're not... there are other-others out there

"you don't know what they're capable of"

..... spoooky!

BTW: Kate (Evangeline Lilly) SOOOOOO HAWT!!! :ughdance: I'd be stuck on an island with her anytime

2134_952109931_evangeline_lilly016z_H113122_L.jpg

my friend got the 1st season on dvd, we watched all the episodes in one day, from about 1 in the afternoon till about 4 in the morning non-stop.... now the only problem is i cant catch any of the new episodes cause football crosses over till about 930, just halfway through the new episodes... anyone have TiVo??

the morning radio station i listen to talks about LOST every thurs morning. Here is a link with a lot of info and ideas on where the show is going. Its pretty interesting once you start reading and stuff. Any of you guys on the east cost that work early in an office and want to listen to an awesome morn radio show go to wmmr.com and listen, its some wild stuff

Lost link: http://www.prestonandsteve.com/blog.php

More freaky things related to the numbers I figured out last night:

# of survivors on Jacks side of the island = 41 + claires baby = 42

# of survivors on the others side of the island = 23 (apparently not anymore)

THATS THE LAST 2 NUMBERS IN THE SEQUENCE!! Coincidence? I think not.

my friend got the 1st season on dvd, we watched all the episodes in one day, from about 1 in the afternoon till about 4 in the morning non-stop.... now the only problem is i cant catch any of the new episodes cause football crosses over till about 930, just halfway through the new episodes... anyone have TiVo??

If I remember correctly, I think they replayed it on Saturday night, so they may do it again this Saturday.

Archived