Winter Depression

6.0ss

I love the summer so much and now fall is here which is great, cause it is an awesome season for going outside and playing. But once winter sets in I just HATE it so much. It get F$#K Cold out and you can't wash the truck or work on it unless you have a heated garage or you are an eskimo! So in short, I get so dam depressed when this time of season comes around, I hope spring comes quick.

I just thought I would share. enough of the :cry: I just gota stay :cool:

Any one else get like this in the winter? :dunno:

Joe

i like winter just ass much as summer, i go snowboarding, snowmobiling and dirtbiking on the regular. I think you just need to get another hobby added to your list. When its like -30 degrees out then i dont really care for it but that doesnt happen where i live to much

I hate late fall/early winter... It's too cold to go out on the river and not cold enough to go skiing yet. So I'm starting construction on my bar next weekend, the new keg-a-rator is sitting in the garage already. Can't wait to get it finished!!!

I love winter, besides the fact that I have to take off my 22's and put the stockers on. My parents have a time share in Big Sky MT, that is where I spend most of my time snowboarding. As far as the depression part, I can understand where your coming from, towards the middle of winter it kinda sets in, but they have medication for that :devil:

I don't mind winter.. I was actually kinda pissed that I didn't get to go play last year.. NO SNOW!!! We only got a dusting a couple of times..

That said, I do hate when it's about 38 degrees and raining... That pisses me off so bad.. I'd so much rather it would snow..

I don't mind winter.. I was actually kinda pissed that I didn't get to go play last year.. NO SNOW!!! We only got a dusting a couple of times..

That said, I do hate when it's about 38 degrees and raining... That pisses me off so bad.. I'd so much rather it would snow..

Yea I have to agree with you I hate cold rainy days. What makes it worse is my roomate is a snow junkie, he wakes up every morning in the winter begging for more snow!

I've personally had my fill of winter...it's kinda neat when it snows around Christmas time, but that's about it. Besides that it's just cold and sloppy and rust inducing. Autumn is my favorite...fall foliage, brisk, dense air that Chevy's really respond well to, and my favorite holiday...Halloween :devil: Spring is cool too, and Summer is just hot and humid IMO...we get it all here in Jersey.

It is kinda fun getting my money's worth out of my 4x4 and BFG AT's, but now that I want to lower the truck and get some Gibb's 20's, I really appreciate the milder weather even more.

Plus, shoveling sucks.

648999_86_full.jpg

Archived