HELP! I need a roll-pan!

Is there a gp going on right now on a roll pan? I move in next week to my new condo and of course the SS is 3" to long to clear the garage :cry: . I am not going to park it in the street because it will get jacked or vandalized. If there is no group purchase going on right now count me as one in.

Is there a gp going on right now on a roll pan? I move in next week to my new condo and of course the SS is 3" to long to clear the garage  :cry: . I am not going to park it in the street because it will get jacked or vandalized. If there is no group purchase going on right now count me as one in.

not sure if would want to move to an area where i had to worry that much about my truck. you should pm bser thought see if he can get you in on this last batch.

You need to see if Bser can let you in the last list it took me a little while to get it started and filled. Even with the haters tralking smack about my thread but it might not be too late contact BSER he is in the bottom of the apperance sectionGood luck! :thumbs:

You need to see if Bser can let you in the last list it took me a little while to get it started and filled. Even with the haters tralking smack about my thread but it might not be too late contact BSER he is in the bottom of the apperance sectionGood luck! :thumbs:

did you get yours yet?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived