GMC C4500 :)

ThePDB

I just wanted to let you guys know I just picked up a 4500 and they are HUGE. It makes my SS look like a neon... Hell, it even makes the 2500 Duramax look like a neon. I love it though. For those that dont know and are wondering... I own a lawncare/landscape business and figured for the price I might as well get something bigger. I got this one slightly used. It's an 03 Duramax. I was looking at another 2500 duramax but it was the same money without the dumping capability. I'll get some pictures up later tonight.

Joe (6.0ss) don't worry- the pics are coming soon. I definately wont be able to fit EVERYTHING into 1 pic though!!!

is that that huge azz semi-looking truck they have?.. the one that looks like it belongs towing mt rushmore?

pete

Yeah, it's the HUGE ones. It's funny though cause we got an international dump as well and it's REALLY HUGE, then theres the 4500, and the 2500 looks sooooooo tiny next to them. I tried taking a picture last night but it was too dark and it didnt turn out well, by the time i got home tonight it was too dark again. I have my camera out to bring with me to work tomorrow...

when i used to get to prep those i'd check out how well they'd do a burnout. they did well.  :D

haha, I can't even imagine a burnout! It's HUGE

with no box on them as soon as boost comes on it's a smoke show.

when i used to get to prep those i'd check out how well they'd do a burnout. they did well.  :D

haha, I can't even imagine a burnout! It's HUGE

with no box on them as soon as boost comes on it's a smoke show.

Hmm, ours has a big 11' chipper dump box on the back. The Turbo WHINES like crazy, it's a beast!!! It's not lacking power- that's for sure. I got the chipper dump box for a couple reasons. 1 because the truck used to be a buddy of mines, and 2 because it's enclosed and it has a crapload of tool boxes built into it. Definately a sweet work truck, I've always wanted one. Maybe I'll have to bring 2 trucks next year to the 06' Zippy event :D

Archived