B&B True Dual Performance Exhaust

jharnish

I have my old B&B exhaust listed on ebay again... I had to remove due to backpressure from Radix install. If anybody local to Killeen, Texas is interested please cheak out auction or send me a message. Ebay

I am just trying to recover some losses. I cant ship it due to I had it welded. It would cost to much to ship whole and I would hate to cut it up. Trying to get $250

Well I wish I would have tried to sell this 2 weeks ago . I just left Pennsylvania ... I was visiting family there. I need it out of garage because I picked up a CBR 954RR from up there in Pa. off Ebay. I need more space in garage for the bike and other toys.

yeah to bad you cant ship, that would be sweet, and to bad you didnt post it a few weeks ago either cause i'm in Pa as well :banghead: How did you like the system anyway? Did you happen to ever take any sound clips, i have always been interested in the Bassani but never heard it before.

When Jag installed the Radix the engine would not rev up like it should and with a laser type thermometer it was holding extreme heat at the muffler. It started to turn the Stainless gold. It didnt accelerate or sould like the engine should. Took it off after i drove home and put back on the stock exhaust and the engine came back to life. The muffler was actually hotter than the cats by like 200 deg. Think the muffler was like 500+ deg. Joe at Jag said the exhaust was my problem and he was right. Anyhow its off and I dont want to cut it back up to ship. I will probally take it to the Little valley auto swap at Belton , Tx in December.

Archived