Spend a day on a circuit last week

PVerspeek

Every year we assist on a local track overhere in Belgium. THe whole event is called "Vroemdag"; were we drive around with our cars, with young handicapped and disabled children.

Every year I take another car, and this year it was offcourse time for the SSS to perform.

Well; it was a wonderfull day; and the children; and espescially the female teachers were fighting to get into my truck... Although there were several really nice cars available (Porsches, Mitsubishi Evo, ...)

After an hour of driving we had lunch break, and it was a good time to inspect the truck. Brakes performed excellent. Got offcourse quite heat, but still did the job, so no need for upgrading, as you normally don't drive like that on the street.

The trans didn't gave me any problems; and also temp. was perfect.

I got a lot of positive reactions from other drivers; who were really surprised with the handling of this heavy truck. And so was I, and offcourse the children.

Everytime their big smile; after coming on track; and first curve; while them asking, "and can this car drive fast???"... Just wait; while flooring it; and damn, they; and lots of other cars got quite surprised...

Added a nice pic of the straight part. Other pics should follow. Still waiting for them myself.

Well guys, just wanted to share this with you, fellow SS-enthousiastics...

P.

vroemdag2005.jpg

Pascal :thumbs: Last time there there was such a day overehere, but my tranny was out :banghead:

Now i am running again and when nothing goes wrong i will be in Belgium next week to dragrace. 6-11-05 circuit zolder. Meet you there?? woukd be the biggest sss-meet in europe :lol:

Pascal  :thumbs: Last time there there was such a day overehere, but my tranny was out  :banghead:

Now i am running again and when nothing goes wrong i will be in Belgium next week to dragrace. 6-11-05 circuit zolder. Meet you there?? woukd be the biggest sss-meet in europe  :lol:

Hi Chiel,

As next weeks Friday will be a public holiday; I guess I could make it over there. I would really like to finally meet the other European SSS in real life... :D

I'll send you my GSM via mail; so we can keep in though.

P.

Archived