Hi another new guy

klrss

Hi fellas, I'm new here obviously. I just purchased my Black 04 Silverado SS on thursday less than a week ago. 10/27/05. I'm loving it. It has a few mods already and I do plan on more in the future. I'm from Mi. near Detroit.

Thanks guys, good to be here, and yeah I know all about obsessions with vehicles.

I'll take some pics soon for you guys.

As of now it appears to have some mods done, (not by me) I purchased it like this.

K&N style filter kit, I believe the brand is Air-Raid though

Corsa exhaust, at first I thought maybe just the Tips cause its not obnoctiously loud but rumbles nice when you jump on it, but when I crawled under the truck it is def a clamped together system. So I am assuming cat back.

US Speedo gages

Necvox in dash DVD player, ( never heard of this brand till now but its actually nice to have)

Necvox 10 disc dvd changer (another nice addon)

Fiberglass tonnue cover (needs to be painted to match better)

maybe a different grill I'm not sure yet, maybe you guys can help.

pics to come soon fellas

thanks for the welcome

Welcome to the site. :cheers:

What city are you in? I'm in Garden City. Also near Detroit. Have seen another black SSS around 3 or 4 times this past week mostly on Ford Rd. Could it be you?

Welcome to the site.  :cheers: 

What city are you in? I'm in Garden City. Also near Detroit. Have seen another black SSS around 3 or 4 times this past week mostly on Ford Rd. Could it be you?

I bought it near the airport off of Michigan Ave. I did test drive it and drove down Ford rd. which is where the salesman suggested going, so its possible. But I live about 45 mins. away in Clinton Twp.

Is the Newbie Picture Teasing???? :uhoh:  Nobody learns...  :banghead:

Welcome... :seeya:  When were those pics coming????

Sorry, I'm working on it. Its a little dirty right now and by the time I get home from work its dark, But this weekend I'll be rubbin her down..... eeer the truck that is. Well maybe both...

So pics will be coming

Thanks fellas, I have a question Whats the switch next to the passenger airbag override switch for? The manual claims some sort of ride altering mode or some shit. But it doesn't explain anything. Also I have a black button in the dash next to the cargo light switch, what does that one do. Haha I sound like I need to buy a book SilveradoSS for dummies. Thanks in advance

Archived