Hi another new guy

klrss

• 3 weeks later...

post-7706-1133062816_thumb.jpg :cheers:

Whats Up Everybody I just joined the other day and im gettin around to posting pics. I am aware of the fact I dont have a SS or VHO but i do have a reg cab 5.3 that im turning into my own version of an ss because I dont have the budget for a real one im 18 and just graduated BUT ANYWAY!! Thanks for welcoming me and supporting my hobby

Welcome to the site.  :cheers: 

What city are you in? I'm in Garden City. Also near Detroit. Have seen another black SSS around 3 or 4 times this past week mostly on Ford Rd. Could it be you?

I bought it near the airport off of Michigan Ave. I did test drive it and drove down Ford rd. which is where the salesman suggested going, so its possible. But I live about 45 mins. away in Clinton Twp.

I am in Detroit, I have been here since I got my SSS in 03.

welcome, we will have to do a Detroit Area gathering :chevy:

• 2 weeks later...
post-7706-1133062816_thumb.jpg :cheers:

Whats Up Everybody I just joined the other day and im gettin around to posting pics. I am aware of the fact I dont have a SS or VHO but i do have a reg cab 5.3 that im turning into my own version of an ss because I dont have the budget for a real one im 18 and just graduated BUT ANYWAY!! Thanks for welcoming me and supporting my hobby

Thats no excuse ! :lol:

• 2 months later...

Archived