Nows the Time to Start Planning for Next Summer

Mervz

• Admin

I'd like to propose that next summer we have three "national" SilveradoSS.com events.

Last years Zippy event went so well, there's no way we wouldn't go ahead and do it again this year.

So, my thinking is..

-Zippy Event For Central/Great Lakes US

-SoCal Event (because we have a TON of SoCal members)

-Northeast Event (somewhere in Between Maine and NYC?)

I figure if we start planning now, we'll have three totally kick ass events by the time Summer 06 is over. :driving:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Admin
Yeah, that would kind of leave us guys in the Southeast out... if we could round up enough "yes, I'll definitely be there"s, could we choose a more central location for the East Coast meet?

Oh totally. I'm up for anything. Thats why I wanted to start talking abou this now, so we can have 6 months to plan and make sure everything goes great :cheers:

I'll DEFINATELY make the zippy event again. This time I'm gonna come for more than just 1 night though. That's the only thing about the trip I regret. Oh, and hopefully next time I won't be like the ONLY one there with my significant other :banghead: Even she had a great time though- which blew even me away because I figured she'd be all bummed out. Anyways- I'll be there next year! Chad

Yeah, that would kind of leave us guys in the Southeast out... if we could round up enough "yes, I'll definitely be there"s, could we choose a more central location for the East Coast meet?

that would be awsome only thing that sucks is that i have already picked my vacation time for next year. one of the things that sucks about working for UPS they make us pick our vacation time for the up coming year in november.

This is just a thought but there are definately some great shows in Pigeon Forge Tennessee for the Southeast guys. Some of you Florida guys chime in here. we seem to have quite a few guys from Florida lately. It would be a great time but of course the more that can show up ..the better.

Maybe make it 5 locations.

I am not sure how many Nothwest guys we have but the four locations could be...

Northwest

Southwest

Central

Southeast

Northeast.

Just my $.02

:chevy:

I hosted the first mational event here in Wichita KS in 04. I would be willing to host again if I could get some help this time. I want to have some fun too :D

We had a good turn out including zippy and Benkey all the way from florida. With the way this site has grown several regional events is probably the way to go. We had a major car show here also and that made for a good time maybe it could be in conjunction with some other major show.

I'd also be willing to drive up to 8 to 10 hrs to make a meet. I would suggest somewhere with a track and a host that has shop space and tools when we break stuff.

lets get the so cal thing going so everyone can flake out! j/k hopefully noy but that usually seems to be the cae!

:crackup: Ain't that the truth... I'm down for a big meet so long as I don't have to plan it... I've wasted too many hours trying to organize things and been left in the lurch. Count me in for anything in the SoCal area. :cheers:

I hosted the first mational event here in Wichita KS in 04.  I would be willing to host again if I could get some help this time.  I want to have some fun too :D

We had a good turn out including zippy and Benkey all the way from florida.  With the way this site has grown several regional events is probably the way to go.  We had a major car show here also and that made for a good time maybe it could be in conjunction with some other major show.

I'd also be willing to drive up to 8 to 10 hrs to make a meet.  I would suggest somewhere with a track and a host that has shop space and tools when we break stuff.

Need to have one in the central states so us down south may attend,we have 2 1/8 mile tracks and 1 1/4 mile here

Archived