Nows the Time to Start Planning for Next Summer

Mervz

count me in for 06 zippy event!  grand haven again right?  damn good time!

todd

Like I said before... I'm DEFINATELY in for the 06 zippy event. Grand haven was AWESOME. Todd... just bring teresa this time so christy wont be lost!!! Like I said before as well... I'm definately staying for more than 1 night this time.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lets get the so cal thing going so everyone can flake out! j/k hopefully noy but that usually seems to be the cae!

:crackup: Ain't that the truth... I'm down for a big meet so long as I don't have to plan it... I've wasted too many hours trying to organize things and been left in the lurch. Count me in for anything in the SoCal area. :cheers:

well, you can count me in on the SoCal meet...

I tried to make the last get together...but as you know... $7000.00 in damage later... I only made it 250 miles or so south... :puke:

I'll make it this time as long as I can keep the T-Case in one piece...! :thumbs:

~Brian

count me in for 06 zippy event!  grand haven again right?  damn good time!

todd

Like I said before... I'm DEFINATELY in for the 06 zippy event. Grand haven was AWESOME. Todd... just bring teresa this time so christy wont be lost!!! Like I said before as well... I'm definately staying for more than 1 night this time.

:withstupid:

Grand Haven was a great place :thumbs:. I also plan on being there an extra day.

I've been telling the Indiana/Illinois guys that they really need to go. It's a nice ride to Grand Haven. Quite a few (5?) made it from Pittsburgh, 8-10 hours away

My wife, Alyce had a good time as well, so bring the girls too. It's a nice mini-vacation in a cool area. The best part is being able to put names with faces :cheers:

Grand Haven was a great place :thumbs:. I also plan on being there an extra day.

I've been telling the Indiana/Illinois guys that they really need to go. It's a nice ride to Grand Haven. Quite a few (5?) made it from Pittsburgh, 8-10 hours away

My wife, Alyce had a good time as well, so bring the girls too. It's a nice mini-vacation in a cool area. The best part is being able to put names with faces :cheers:

Count me in for "06 too. Had a great time last year. Really enjoyed meeting everyone. We need to get more of the Michigan people there next year. So close. NO EXCUSES!! Except for Stewart (ImpossterSS), we aren't telling him when it is so somebody else has a chance to win something. :crackup:

All of you that met me this past summer won't recognize me now. Got my hair all cut off. Even shaved! :crazy: No more burnout look. Getting too old to pass it off. :D

Count me in for "06 too. Had a great time last year. Really enjoyed meeting everyone. We need to get more of the Michigan people there next year. So close. NO EXCUSES!! Except for Stewart (ImpossterSS), we aren't telling him when it is so somebody else has a chance to win something. :crackup:

All of you that met me this past summer won't recognize me now. Got my hair all cut off. Even shaved! :crazy: No more burnout look. Getting too old to pass it off. :D

haha, I agree about Stewart!!! Next summer my truck wont be all Stock like it was last time. I'm not sure yet what I wanna do... but I definately need something to boost some votes :)

As a few of you know distance has never been a problem for me. the first meet in kansas of 2004 i drove 2800 miles round trip in one weekend. Had fun and was a blast. This year the 05 zippy meet i came with no ss from alaska roughly 7200 miles round trip. This year I am going to try and make the Zippy meet. Hopefully I will be in Texas this summer so the drive wont be as bad as the past.

Archived