Nows the Time to Start Planning for Next Summer

Mervz

It would be cool to have a national northeast meet at Carlisle PA Fairgrounds in june. I was there the last two years and ran into a few members here. I am shure we can get our own spot at the fair grounds. :flag:

Hey Merv heres the web site www.carsatcarlisle.com

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It would be cool to have a national northeast  meet at Carlisle PA Fairgrounds in june. I was there the last two years and ran into a few members here. I am shure we can get our own spot at the fair grounds.  :flag:

Hey Merv heres the web site    www.carsatcarlisle.com

We can get our own spot you just cant be judged. If we are judged they will split us up.

As far as the zippy show goes depending on the date I will be there again. I want more CHEEZY FRIES. :smash:

It would be cool to have a national northeast  meet at Carlisle PA Fairgrounds in june. I was there the last two years and ran into a few members here. I am shure we can get our own spot at the fair grounds.  :flag:

Hey Merv heres the web site     www.carsatcarlisle.com

We can get our own spot you just cant be judged. If we are judged they will split us up.

As far as the zippy show goes depending on the date I will be there again. I want more CHEEZY FRIES. :smash:

I'm In for the Carlisle meet if it happens and plan to make Zippy's event if it's on a date that works with my schedule.

Archived