Spread the SilveradoSS.com word with this handout

Mervz

• Admin

Ever see a Silverado SS at the mall, at work, or in a parking lot and think, "I wish I had something to place on their window to let them know about the site!" ??

Here's a simple black/white word document for you to print out and keep with you. For every page you print you get four hand-outs.

Here's what one looks like...

nicess.jpg

Just click and download this word document, clip the four apart and keep them in your glove box. When you see an SS somewhere, slip this under their drivers side windshield wiper! For a nice personal touch, write "Given out by: Your username".

Here's for spreading the SS bug!!

Hey_nice_SilveradoSS.doc

i dont like people touching mine either but its just a note under the wiper...not like a book is laying on the hood or something...besides ive come out to a few tickets under my wipers before..its not that bad

Hey Zane,

Is there any chance you could send me the SilveradoSS font? I've been playing around with this idea for a while, and had an idea for a parking ticket like calling card for the exact same purpose.

I'd like to make it really nice, and I can't locate the font. (also, I use a Mac, so if you can send it please send something Mac friendly)

If they come out nice, I'll send you the file. My wife and I both agree that the font of the body script is hard to read on the current one, (no disrespect intended, sir) besides, my wife has done ads and computer artwork for 20 years and I'm gonna sweet-talk her into helping!

Thanks bud!

SuperDave

• 1 year later...

Archived