pictures of my twinturbo setup!!

iwineng03ss

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...24entry220524

i posted all the pics in the forced induction section but thought someof you might not get in there.. let me know what you think thanks!!

Hey Jamie, that's just SICK!!!! :eek: I knew when I met you that you were serious about doing a twin turbo setup (and a little crazy too!!) :lol: Glad to see it is coming along nicely!! I figured you were getting close to being done when I saw your K&N FIPK up for sale as it is useless now!! Ha Ha!

Keep us updated on your progres and start saving for a stronger tranny! :thumbs:

Greg

Hey Jamie, that's just SICK!!!! eek.gif I knew when I met you that you were serious about doing a twin turbo setup (and a little crazy too!!) lol.gif Glad to see it is coming along nicely!! I figured you were getting close to being done when I saw your K&N FIPK up for sale as it is useless now!! Ha Ha!

Keep us updated on your progres and start saving for a stronger tranny! thumb.gif

Gregfor sure greg!! you know you would be a good canidate for our local person.. free install and 500 off!! keep that in mind!!

Archived