My new toy

2005SSR6Speed

I purchased this in July and had it up at Magnuson Products for 5 weeks so they could develope the Radix for the LS2. They did a great job on the SSR and the numbers speak for themselves.

IMG_0543.jpg

SSR2.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

JOEDELANO05CHEVYSSR.jpg

05 "Smokin Asphalt" SSR 6 Speed

Magnuson Products "Radix" Supercharger

Max Power: 469.7 RWHP @ 6500 RPMs

Max Torque: 451.9 RWT @ 3750 RPMs

Well I'm not a fan of the SSR styling, but you definitely got the right color! :thumbs: I see the pull went to 6500rpm, what size pulley did they put on that Radix? And is that with the stock heads/cam/exhaust?

Mr. P. :)

It is a completely stock SSR right down to the exhaust. I did the air intake modifications for the filter after the install. I hope to get a set of headers made for it real soon, I want 1 7/8" primaries, 3" collectors, Dual 3" hi flow cats, x-pipe and dual chambered mufflers.

They used a 2.9 pulley on the front but remember it has the shaft and 2 pulleys in the back too. It is running 6-6.5 pounds of boost.

Thanks, I really do like the SSR. This things grabs attention everywhere. It is a little heavy, but I am used to trucks so I dont mind the weight (about the same as a RCSB). I loved my Silverado SS, I just wish Chevrolet would make it in a RCSB. The SSR is a cross between a Corvette and a Truck and with the Supercharger it lives up to as fast as it looks.

The great features are the 390HP LS2 Engine, M10 6 Speed transmission, Aluminum Driveshaft, 14 Bolt 9.5" Eaton Locked Rear Axle, 4 Link Rear Suspension and a Full Frame.

Archived