I work with inconsiderate A-holes

.justin.

You'd think that when you work at the same company as an individual and even work in the same building that there would be some sort of mutual respect for each other's property.

Nope, not the case with the jerks I work with. As of yesterday afternoon, my truck has been hit three times while parked in the parking garage attached to our building.

One time in the front bumper, passenger side and one time to each of the corners of the rear bumper, along with a scuffed up taillight and body cladding piece.

Take a look.

post-5104-1131636749_thumb.jpg

post-5104-1131636770_thumb.jpg

post-5104-1131636779_thumb.jpg

post-5104-1131636788_thumb.jpg

Similar thing happened to me at work.  Pisses you off!

I'm sure I would be absolutely livid right now had my last truck not been hit 11 times over the course of a year back in college. Got to the point where I would walk outside expecting a new scrape on my rollpan or dent in the tailgate...

:tear:

does the garage you park in have any cameras in it? I would also start walking around the garage and see if anyone has your paint on there cars

Yes, they're in the process of adding cameras daily, as someone's car was stolen a few months back in the middle of the day. I checked with the security office this morning, and the only camera that had a view of the truck was just installed yesterday and 30-40 yds away... not clear enough to see very well either.

With the right side of the bumper scrape, 4 of us combed through the lot and found nothing. Doesn't surprise me. Two weeks ago some lady in a white van crunched the corner of a mazda 3 and left to park in an uncovered lot away from the garage. :mad:

Just bought a '96 Subaru Impeza AWD to aviod having to park my truck at work (over 4500 people) and have some a$$hole parked next to me that drives a piece of sh$t anyway and that does not care about your property. :cry: Something to be said about winter beaters!

Glad I park in a field across from my shop and i know who parks near me (my dad and my uncle), but I did get backed into at a resturant by some old guy who should not have been driving, left a 4in long scratch but it can be buffed out luckily. Sorry about your luck, time to find the a/hole at your work and :smash: em

I had the same thing happen to the rear bumper by one of the guys in my shop. The bastard didn't even have the balls to tell me. He let me find it and then did an "oh by the way." I returned the favor 2 months later with an "oh by the way" paint bill...

:mad:

I feel your pain :banghead: , my SSS is curently at the dealers body shop getting repaired after someone backed into my rear bumper, scratchin the hell out of it and some of the rear cladding, i should be picking it up tomorrow afternoon.

Archived