Black Rhino Wheels?

I wouldn't say they are ugly... but the shape is so close to a stock wheel, that there's not much difference - so what would be the point? :dunno:

I do like the black center with the shiny (polished aluminum?) rim though - that's what I'd like for my truck, as soon as I discover something that catches my eye.

I wouldn't say they are ugly... but the shape is so close to a stock wheel, that there's not much difference - so what would be the point?  :dunno:

I do like the black center with the shiny (polished aluminum?) rim though - that's what I'd like for my truck, as soon as I discover something that catches my eye.

I've always been a fan of the 5-spoke design, I think that it comes from my early days of hotrodding when the Crager SS was king of the hill. I never have much liked a painted wheel, it has been chrome or nothing when it came to custom wheels. The only reason I looked at these wheels was because a salesman at Les Schwab's showed them to me when I was in there for work. He said that he thought they would look really good on the Black SS's. He said that they got them in on promotional pricing and only have a set of 20's left for $195 each.

I think I'm still leaning towards a chrome classic looking wheel.

I wouldn't say they are ugly... but the shape is so close to a stock wheel, that there's not much difference - so what would be the point?  :dunno:

I don't think they're ugly either.. I LOVE the black on black look, as long as there's a chrome lip on it to set it off..

But, how much is it to just powdercoat the centers of the stockers? Has anyone done this? Would it be any cheaper?

1st- I saw those on a dodge :( they looked ok but I think they were 22's

2nd you probablly would need 22's since black rims will look smaller than stock.

3rd cheapwheels.com had the others for 699 a set...I was looking at 22's w/tires for $1800 plus shipping...

Black rims on a SSS are mean looking but dont get the ones everybody has get some ones you like and get them painted, then you can leave the lip crome. Someone did some stock SSS wheels w/black center and silver lip, it looked nice, but again black looks smaller so your stock 20 looks like an 18...

Archived