first time at the track...

Holty

I was hoping for a litter better times, but this gives me something to shoot for next year. Did get to me 03sspgh tonight, very nice guy. Also met a couple others, sorry, i just dont remember your names. Here's my times...

R/T .174

60' 2.048

330 5.614

1/8 8.590

MPH 82.37

1/4 13.447

MPH 100.71

I WILL be in the 12's next year.

I was hoping for a litter better times, but this gives me something to shoot for next year.  Did get to me 03sspgh tonight, very nice guy.  Also met a couple others, sorry, i just dont remember your names.  Here's my times...

R/T .174

60' 2.048

330 5.614

1/8 8.590

MPH 82.37

1/4 13.447

MPH 100.71

I WILL be in the 12's next year.

good times!

Justin, where were you at on saturday?  i'm kinda glad you didn't make it, i was the fastest SS there!  :D

I was out of town from thursday till sunday. wish i could have made it to the track. with a couple more things over the winter 12 seconds will not be hard at all. we'll get together and talk about it one of these days.

Leave the Radix alone now and get a cam in that thing!  12s should be easy after that.  Not to mention what a stall would do for you.  I'd love to see a Radix truck in the 12s with the stock TC.

not sure about a cam ,this is my daily driver so i don't wanna get too crazy with it. also, i gaurantee that i'll be in the 12's next year, and i also gaurantee that i won't be changing the TC, so you'll get your wish.

Archived