My dumbass move of the day

Mervz

• Admin

I was visiting my GF at her college today and was helping her carry some laundry down the stairs. I looked to the side (i forget exactly what caught my attention), missed the first step, and went crashing 1/2 floor down. :crazy::eek:

Luckly, she was ahead of me and threw her clothes down (trying to catch me), but my face went strait into her basket, protecting it. :whew: :oops:

My arm and left leg were not so lucky. I have nice plastic rash all over me from rubbing down all the stairs. Some of it actually went pretty deep. :banghead:

I was pretty shaken up for a few mintues afterwards. Its been awhile since I did something that obviously stupid. Just goes to show even I am a :yellow_loser: most of the time...

Now what the hell did you go and do something like that for?! :jester: Seriously, glad to hear that you did not break anything. Maybe you can just take it easy and get some extra attention from your gf. :thumbs:

Mr. P. :)

And the campus post writes

" A New Hampshire man escapes serious injury today after a nearly 1/2 story fall. The man who requested to not be identified stated he was distracted just prior to the incident. Luckily his quick thinking girl friend threw down her clothes and allowed him to fall into her soft, fluffy basket,"protecting his face" as the man stated. "I was quite startled afterwards. I have never been in this kind of spot before"

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Glad your ok. :D

And the campus post writes

" A New Hampshire man escapes serious injury today after a nearly 1/2 story fall. The man who requested to not be identified stated he was distracted just prior to the incident. Luckily his quick thinking girl friend threw down her clothes and allowed him to fall into her soft, fluffy basket,"protecting his face" as the man stated. "I was quite startled afterwards. I have never been in this kind of spot before"

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Glad your ok. :D

:crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup::crackup:

Archived