Random Rants

blackhawk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the trucker who was in the lane next to me:

Ya know, I realize that you're in a much larger truck then my Shinny Black SS, but I was in that lane before you and I was traveling in the direction the lane was intended to go in. That big ol' rock on the other side of me, that's part of a Mountain - it don't move, even for you. Had you checked your mirror before attempting the lane change, you would have seen me, and that big rock too. Had you decided to signal before attempting the lane change, I'd have sped up and gotten outta your way so you too could share the lane with me.

I don't know what the hell made you check your mirror when you did, but thank you for checking it when you did. I really did not want to see the front end of my truck ripped apart by your lug nuts.

Thank you for not making me and my truck become one with your truck or the mountain we were next to. It would not have been a pleasant experience. :fume:

What the hell is up with all the spiders!?!! :eek: Phoenix is having a major spider infestation, apparently. Everyone I know has had lots of spiders in their house lately. Last week i found one a day at work. (Not the same one; because I quickly stomp them!) Then Saturday & Sunday, none. I thought it was over.

Too soon! They're back, exponentially! Two on Monday night here at work, three on Tuesday morning all ready, and this morning the kicker: I'm working at my desk, hands on the keyboard. Out of the corner of my eye, I see something strange on my left sleeve. I turn my head and look...SPIDER...BIG ONE....ON ME!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Now, I'm absolutely paranoid. :uhoh: I keep imagining I feel things crawling on me. I'm constantly scanning for the damn things. Last night I was convinced that I'd walked into a giant web when I walked outside the control room.

NO. MORE. SPIDERS… DAMMIT. :fume:

to gm, i am not a family man and i love burnout's, where is my rcsb 2wd ss???? also, to the ass in michigan in charge of construction season, just because you have nowhere to put them damn orange barrels, don't put them where i am....

Why the hell is the government so damn slow with paperwork. I am sitting here at my desk at work just like the past eight months, and waiting for my salary status, only because I get a bonus check.

Guess what, that check is gonna buy me my procharger, so I am a little less than pleased that they are slower than death.. :nono::fume:

So hurry up :sigh:

To all the pricks in and around San Antonio who drive gravel trucks and drag open trailers with hard trash still on them...the shit flies off at 70+ MPH in case you didn't know...thanks for all the front end chips and windshield nicks and cracks...I hope your nuts rot...I know this may be hard for you to learn and understand but please be more considerate and responsible...just 'cause you don't drive a nice vehicle doesn't mean you should ruin someone elses with your less than caring attitude...you, you, bastard face :nono:

To Arnold Schuarzwhatever I cant spell ur name.. stick to action movies with few acting scenes. You would suck as a governor I hope u get hit by a truck and get fat!

To Gray Davis, OH now you adknowledge that some voters are discontent? A little late there idiot, get the f--k out.

To Donal Rumsfeld, Bush, Chaney, WOW you guys suck, I hope u guys die horrible slow deaths!

To GM, You suck for not letting a 20 year old test drive the SS !!!! And where is the god dammed regular cab 2wd one that weighs under 4000 pounds, I know u can do it!

THANX Ultimate :fume:

I'm sure glad to see that we service members are supported!!!! :fume:

I understand that some don't like what the gov't is doing, but understand that this is the same gov't that is giving you the right to express your own opinion. Don't be too quick too judge. :nono:

I understand that some don't like what the gov't is doing, but understand that this is the same gov't that is giving you the right to express your own opinion. Don't be too quick too judge. :nono:

lol no offense man, I support all our service men and women, I wasnt ranting to them about the war, just that I feel we got 3 old men up there that shouldnt thats all.

No offense to you or any of our men and women who do their job/duty for their country.

:flag:

what he said freedom is ruff to have people forget real f&^%$&^g fast how they got and and how they keep it :flag:

Okay, so I'm doing 40 (the speed limit) in my truck. Some big fat ___ in a van with handicapped plates pulls in front of me. I had to slam on the brakes to keep from rear-ending the fat @ss. The fresh brewed coffee I had holstered in the console slammed against the dash, splash! (Not my normal mug with tight lid).

This person then pulled into the same grocery store I was going to. I went inside, grabbed one of their customer comment cards and wrote the following that I left on the windshield:

"That was damned stupid of you to pull in front of my truck when I was doing 40!! I had to slam on the brakes to keep from rear-ending your fat ass. Obviously, your handicap is mental. Watch your driving you damned fool!"

O.K. now I feel better…

Archived