Random Rants

blackhawk

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this was a good soap box then we got political then i thought wow i just lost a bunch of good budies in this little problem that you think of as a pain in the ass.

lets get back to the fun soap box. and remember those that have lost there lives did it for you dumb fuc&%$g ass :flag:

i don't recall anything getting political. a comment was made and i went with that. (btw, people died before i was born for a cause and people will die long after i'm gone for a cause without me being involved). as for the soapbox, how long does it really take to make my damn burger at burger king? i swear sometimes they are still growing the cow. :crazy:

Have you ever notice that baggers in the grocery stores have no sense on how to bag your groceries! I put my heavy items on the counter first, then frozen stuff, and then work backwards to the breakable items. Kind of hard for them to screw up the bagging if I've already sorted it, right? Wrong! Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool. I came home last night and had bags ripping open, freezer stuff with box goods, cold stuff in every bag, and not to mention my bread under the eggs! Gees you would think they would train these people first! :sick:

To those who have served

To those who are serving

To those who will serve someday

And, to those who support our service men & women

You all give me the reasons, the will, and the courage to continue serving

Thank you.

Z

:flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag::flag:

Z - Happy Birthday! Is that the big 45? Here's to many more. :cheers:

-Ben

You know those transceivers that some police and fire vehicles have? Y'know, the ones that change the lights ahead of them to green so they can race to save lives? Well, Chevrolet has implanted a reverse transceiver under my hood and I think there is some kind of tracking signal imbedded in me that signals a crew of retirees, dump truck drivers, and professional idiots to my presence. Every time I am on the road there is at least one person trying to slow me down. As soon as they turn off the road another person takes over and this continues the entire distance of my trip. It's as if they are all saying "Oh he doesn’t need to be there for another hour. Lets make him irritated and have some fun." I swear, traffic signals jump off of bridges over Interstate Highways just to turn red in front of me. The DOT is also involved in this plot against me, Grrrrr.

And Happy Birthday! :flag:

CHIEFZUSAF

Whatever happened to lettuce? Plain old boring iceberg, boston, bibb, even red or green leaf lettuce?

The weeds and leaves that were in my salad today from TGI fridays wasnt lettuce and it had an aftertaste-- it wasnt lettuce -- dammit - -dont call something salad if you are gonna just put weeds in it :puke: -- I want lettuce...

Whatever happened to lettuce? Plain old boring iceberg, boston, bibb, even red or green leaf lettuce?

The weeds and leaves that were in my salad today from TGI fridays wasnt lettuce and it had an aftertaste-- it wasnt lettuce -- dammit - -dont call something salad if you are gonna just put weeds in it :puke: -- I want lettuce...

The wife is cheering you right now. :thumbs:

QUOTE (blackhawk @ Aug 16 2003, 07:33 PM)

The weeds and leaves that were in my salad today from TGI fridays wasnt lettuce and it had an aftertaste-- it wasnt lettuce -- dammit - -dont call something salad if you are gonna just put weeds in it  -- I want lettuce... 

The wife is cheering you right now. 

:seeya:

Your thinking :wtf: (A guy actually admits to liking salad! :eek: ) Well I use to save the rabbit food, for well, the rabbits. I would never eat salads and for the life of me cannot understand why waitresses look surprised when I tell them I don't want one with my meal. I want as much room for the meat as possible.

The only veggies I use to eat voluntarily were potatoes and corn. I would get the rest of my plants second hand. The animal eats the plants, I eat the animal. And up till a few years ago I hadn’t eaten anything green in at least 5 years, well except for green junk food. :D

I like salads now, they go great with a good steak! :thumbs: The salads that were made in my mother's house were kinda like Stir-frys (stir-fries?) and had whatever left overs were in the fridge that were not in big enough quantities to make a meal from. If there was left over meat, it went in. Eggs need to be cooked or they spoil? Toss 'em in.

But, Red and Green leaf are as exotic as I will get, the rest of it is just weeds - argula just has this nasty aftertaste to it. Iceberg I actually do not like, but prefer it to some of the baby mesclun weeds.

AND!

To the "lady" in the blue Toyota on the I-10 freeway this morning: 45mph on a f-ing highway?! What are you thinking?! :fume:

Archived