Silverado SS R/C Truck

thomp62301

Anybody see the Remote Control Silverado SS? I saw it at Wal-Mart a few days ago. It has West Coast Chopper Decals on it, working air ride suspension, and stereo. I think i't a 1/8 Scale and like 100 bucks. If i find a picture of it i'll post it.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
notice they chose RED LOL

No, not mine!! its BLACK!!!! :thumbs:

Hey guys, I have that one if anyone wants pics. No one has to "sneak" pics. I don't want anyone gettin in trouble :D Like I said, I have the red one. ALSO, at walmart they have a lexani one. It's a lot smaller than the west coast one but it coes it blue with white stripes, red with ugly flames on the side, and the silver birch. The silver birch has the ugly flames too BUT, the flames are in silver so you can barely make them out. It's only 24.99. I was gonna pick it up but I figured i'd probably get it from someone next month and didn't wanna spoil it.

Oh, and also: I saw a black west coast one at walmart last night. So I know for sure that it atleast comes in red and black.

Where are the pics????????????

:withstupid:

Ok, here are some pics... not the best, but better than nothing!

DSC00512.jpg

DSC00513.jpg

DSC00516.jpg

It's pretty fast for how big it is. It has working headlights and turn signals, even a working radio (you can hook up an mp3 player)

Archived