Silverado SS R/C Truck

thomp62301

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:banghead:  I went to walmart and they did not have it. So I checked online and there was nothing.  What's up?

It must only be at SOME walmarts then. A while back some of the cali guys mentioned they saw a different SS model and I tried 20 times to find it at my walmart with no luck.

You plug the mp3 player in by the rear license plate. It's got a powered tonneau cover and hydrolics. All in all it was worth the money. I'm expecting the lexani one this year for xmas. So far I've seen that in red, silver birch, and blue with white racing stripes. If I remember next time I'm at walmart I'll take a few pics of them as well.

You guys that have one of the West Coast Chopper R/Cs, can you tell me what it says on the box? Any reference to Silverado SS or is it just WWC? Who manufactures it?

This is what my son wants for xmas and my Walmart does not have it. I can't find it on the web.

Any help would be appretiated!

that's funny you said that, I was on the phone with my wife last week saying I wanted to buy my so an RC truck and she said she bought him an SS one for Christmas... I didn't even know they had 'em out yet.

And yes it's Victory Red!! :D

I've been checking on the internet for some places to find this truck, but no luck. It's a WCC truck, but theres nothing on there website. The only place i've found it was the local Wal-Mart, and they don't even have them on there website. I'll keep lookin. Maybe if you talk to them at the customer service desk they may be able to get them.

Archived