SS Background

Silvsteve

Borrowed some pics from you guys. Had to use your's Lee, I love that pic! I also wanted to use Dave's but ran out of room. I think it turned out pretty good for 20 mins worth of work. I have a 1600x1200 version and can easily make any size if anyone is interested.

31674356.jpg

Nice work Steve!  I'd love to have a 1600x1200 version, but one thing is wrong, my truck is missing! 

Here's some pics you might not have downloaded yet....  ;)      One black, shiny SS

Actually that is your truck in the bottom left :) (grill view). I just took off the SS sticker/license plate to go with the other 2 front views! :cheers:

Thanks for all the comments! Added another blue and red!

31689920.jpg

Here is the 1600x1200 (right click the link and save as):

1600 x 1200

Borrowed some pics from you guys. Had to use your's Lee, I love that pic! I also wanted to use Dave's but ran out of room. I think it turned out pretty good for 20 mins worth of work. I have a 1600x1200 version and can easily make any size if anyone is interested.

31674356.jpg

:jester:

nince job silvasteve!

makes for a great wall paper on my desktop at work. :chevy: is that my truck on the rt. bottom (rear view)

r/

vman

:jester:

nice job silvasteve!

makes for a great wall paper on my desktop at work. :chevy: is that my truck on the rt. bottom (rear view)

r/

vman

The one in the bottom right is actually mine! Not sure I have pics of yours. Your sig pic doesn't show up for me.

Nice work Steve!  I'd love to have a 1600x1200 version, but one thing is wrong, my truck is missing! 

Here's some pics you might not have downloaded yet....  ;)       One black, shiny SS

Actually that is your truck in the bottom left :) (grill view). I just took off the SS sticker/license plate to go with the other 2 front views! :cheers:

Thanks for all the comments! Added another blue and red!

31689920.jpg

Here is the 1600x1200 (right click the link and save as):

1600 x 1200

I like this one much better! :D Can you make the red truck in the middle a little bigger. :jester: Really that's some great work! :thumbs::cheers:

Archived