My 05 EVO8

Such and awesome piece of work. People don't appreciate these cars until they drive them. They Handle awesome, price is very competitive and the things mod very easy. They are rocket ships.

Lots of people don't relize that 400 whp nets low 4 high 3 second 0 to 60 times!!

my best run was high 11's like 11.9? I only spent 5-6 k on it!

Keep us updated on yours, I love it!!!!

Ohh if you have not upgraded your FMIC, consider it, worth 20whp or right about that!

Nice to see another SS owner with a so called "ricer" haha.  Did you have a gt3076 to get you to 400whp or where you still on stock turbo.

Hey.. I for one wouldn't label either of those cars or owners "ricers". Anytime you have the HP to back up the big spoilers and rims it's alright in my book. :thumbs:

Nice to see another SS owner with a so called "ricer" haha.  Did you have a gt3076 to get you to 400whp or where you still on stock turbo.

Hey.. I for one wouldn't label either of those cars or owners "ricers". Anytime you have the HP to back up the big spoilers and rims it's alright in my book. :thumbs:

:cheers:

I have thought about going wingless but its actually functional and you can feel the difference without it. I took it off for a short period of time and on the parkway above 75 you can really notice a difference. So for now I am going to leave my wing on. On my built WRX wingless was the first thing I did and I loved the cleaner look but for some reason I kind of like the EVO with the wing.

Nice Evo, i like what youve done with it, i hate the guys who love to stand out. im more of a subby guy myself, but the Evo is one of the fastest cars out there so respect is given where it is due. :thumbs: !

Nice Evo, i like what youve done with it, i hate the guys who love to stand out. im more of a subby guy myself, but the Evo is one of the fastest cars out there so respect is given where it is due.  :thumbs: !

Thanks, yea I am more into performance than looks. I was a former suby owner but I have since fallen to the darkside.

You are right about the wing being functional.

When mine came off (stolen) I could not take toll way exits at high speeds any more, I kept loosing the ass end of the car. The wing, as funny as it may or may not look, it is very very functional on this car!!

Archived