Courtesy of US Marines

BenKey

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't think they used m60s anymore.  I'm no expert on the sound and impact of weapons fired, but in my opinion it was an m249 SAW.

that is correct kyle, 249's are replacing the old m60' s but some units (espically) Marine Corps units still have them... that was deffinatly some "talking gun" action.......

eyes right

Actually the M240B is replacing the M60 they are both 7.62 millimeter rounds, while the M249 is just a machine gun version of the M16 shooting 5.56 millimeter rounds. The weapons used in this video were multiple M4's which are a shorter version of the M16. I actually have the original copy of this video on my computer from when I was over there. Great post Ben. :flag::flag::flag:

I do believe that it was either the M16A2 or M4's that were used in this video. Same caliber of round, same cyclic rate of fire, only difference is the M4 is shorter. I have seen that video before. I have other video's that I have collected while out here. When I get home I will download them and post them. I also have pictures of what a 50 cal will do to somebody from a distance. I just think it will be too sick to actually post.

I do believe that it was either the M16A2 or M4's that were used in this video.  Same caliber of round, same cyclic rate of fire, only difference is the M4 is shorter.  I have seen that video before.  I have other video's that I have collected while out here.  When I get home I will download them and post them.  I also have pictures of what a 50 cal will do to somebody from a distance.  I just think it will be too sick to actually post.

yea, that definatly wasnt a 50 cal.........a .50 would have put that guys brains and the better half of his skull splattered on the ground. thats what you call a true splatter stick. .50 cal kill pics are too gruesome.

todd

Archived