Courtesy of US Marines

BenKey

Sorry to bite your thread but Go Marines :flag:

Marine Corps General Reinwald was interviewed on the radio the other day and you have to read his reply to the lady who interviewed him concerning guns and children. Regardless of how you feel about gun laws you gotta love this! This is one of the best comeback lines of all time. It is a portion of National Public Radio (NPR) interview between a female broadcaster and US Marine Corps General Reinwald who was about to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop visiting his military installation.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: So, General Reinwald, what things are you going to teach these young boys when they visit your base?

GENERAL REINWALD: We're going to teach them climbing, canoeing, archery and shooting.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Shooting! That's a bit irresponsible, isn't it?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see why, they'll be properly supervised on the rifle range.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: Don't you admit that this is a terribly dangerous activity to be teaching children?

GENERAL REINWALD: I don't see how. We will be teaching them proper rifle discipline before they even touch a firearm.

FEMALE INTERVIEWER: But you're equipping them to become violent killers.

GENERAL REINWALD: Well, you're equipped to be a prostitute, but you're not one, are you?

The radio went silent and the interview ended.

You gotta love the United States Marines!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That shot to the head equaled instant lights out!

For the guys that can view the vid, just right click over the link and save as. Open it after it's saved to your computer. I had the same problem.

Yeah I saw that video elsewhere. I don't see why anybody would be offended by it (obviously none on here were). My cousin got back from Iraq a few months ago unscathed thank god, however he also returned with a few less friends. F*** them. Only thing that offended me, is that it took us too many shots to kill him, but at the same time, it offends me that he went down too quickly, with too little pain. .50 to the face is what I'd like to see. :)

I didn't think they used m60s anymore.  I'm no expert on the sound and impact of weapons fired, but in my opinion it was an m249 SAW.

that is correct kyle, 249's are replacing the old m60' s but some units (espically) Marine Corps units still have them... that was deffinatly some "talking gun" action.......

eyes right

Archived